CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

FALCON - OUT OF CONTROL 12 SINGLE



I fucken love this record. I saw this girl once at some teen club and man did she tear it up. Don't remember her real name, but I do remember she said she was the sister of Lazaro Mendez from Power 96, also known as the famous DJ Laz. She was so sexy with her white knee high boots, short shorts, and beautiful long hair. The girl had a lot of star quality, plus she also sounded great live.

"Out of control" was one of those songs that should have been a big hit. In my opinion it sounded a little different from the rest of the freestyle that was coming out of Miami during this time. It's such a great song with a lot of energy, and slammin' production. Although It only got a few spins on Power 96, I gave it tons of spins in my bedroom, and even sent Falcon a letter telling her how much I loved her song (I was such a nerd). She sent me back a long letter with an autograhed picture which I can't seem find for this post. Wonder what ever became of her, I don't think she ever released another record. The song was produced by Joe Bersellino and Marc Pomeroy, and mixed by Jimmy Starr. It released in 1989 on Southside Records.

UPDATE: I recently found out that Falcon whoes real name is Maria Mendez performed with Will To Power for some of their shows back in the day. Wow!

3 comentários: