CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

IN - EFFECT - BABY YOU ARE THE ONE 12 SINGLE



I'm back. I can't believe it's finally 2009. What a wild & crazy New Years I had! I had sooo much fun partying with some my friends till 12pm the next day. We hit a bunch of house parties, about 5 or 6 clubs and bars, and I ended that morning in a 3-way makeout session (under the influence of a few drinks of course) Woooah. Good times!

Continuing with the Chicago series, I bring you another slammin' track I love. "Baby you are the one" by In-Effect is a favorite to many Freestyle heads who love that Chicago sound. The groups original lineup consisted of Troy guy, Erick G, and Cruzita. After Troy and Erick had a falling out, Troy went on to form D'zyre, and released the now classic "Forever Amour" on DJ International Records. Erick recreated In-Effect with another Female artist named Armante and released this banger, "Baby you are the one" on Rio Records. The track has became another rare hard-to-find 12'inch. It was recently seen on Ebay going for $140.00. The song was produced by the amazing legendary Chicago DJ Tim Spinnin' Schoomer and released in 1990. *Another big shout to Seth Politano for sending me this gem*

Download

BABY YOU ARE THE ONE (RADIO)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário