CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

TKA - TEARS MAY FALL 12 SINGLE


One of my favorite groups of all time returned with their fourth straight hit, "Tears May Fall." This is arguably TKA's best song, and my favorite of theirs. It brings me back to my Junior High School days, and all the crazy house parties my parents used have in the 80's. They would blast the salsa music in the living room, while I would blast this record in my bedroom. "Tears May Fall" shot all the way up to #10 on Billboards Hot Dance Music/Maxi-Singles Sales, #6 on the Hot Dance Club Play, and even cracking the R&B/Hip Hop charts at #63 in 1988. It was produced by Andy "Panda" Tripoli, and the amazing Latin Rascals. The song was featured on their classic Freestyle album Scars Of Love. Released in 1987 on Tommy Boy Records.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário