CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

RARE DESINGN - TOO LATE FOR LOVE 12 SINGLE




Miami's Rare Design were two cute girls whose names were Maggie Fernandez & Karen Washington. Their first single "Too late for love" on City Heat Productions was a big hit for them in the fall of 1988. They later signed to Wise Guy Records and released two more singles which I love. "Too late for love" was written, arranged, composed & produced by Omar Vasquez, with edits by Power 96 DJ Eddy Mix.

I believe I met Rare Design at BPM Records in Miami, any heads remember that local DJ spot? It was a 12-inch vinyl store only, and They had tons of local acts there on the weekends signing autographs. The store used to be located in the parking lot of Miami's International Mall. I met so many of these singers at this legendary place while my mom and her friend waited outside in her car (Hey I was only 12). Damn looking back I must looked like a little "Freestyle groupie" LOL. Funny to think, but these singers, popular or underground, were sort of like role models to me....Those were the days though man, how I miss them.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário