CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

TEAZ 2 PLEAZ - THAT'S WHAT I LIKE 12 SINGLE



After having a big hit with their 1988 Miami classic "I want U," the original girls of Teaz-2-Pleaz returned with this second single in 1989. Althought it wasn't the smash hit their prior single was, the song proved to be one of their best. Jasmin & Monique (real names: Betty & Nora) were the same twins who recorded under the group name Precious (posted below). In 1991 they were replaced by three entirely different girls, and my love for Teaz-2-Pleaz then soon ended....I guess It was a common thing in Miami to replace Freestyle artist. It used to always piss me off. Below is the original group picture sent to me by my friend Jennifer Belgard. I don't know what happend to mine, but This is from the BPM records in-store autograph party the group did. "That's what I like" was produced by Tom Weisser, and released on Ten-Lion Records.

THAT'S WHAT I LIKE (EXTEND-2-PLEAZ MIX)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário