CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

VOU DOU DANCE - AM I THE ONE 12 SINGLE




As I close this volume of the Miami series, I wanted to give a big THANK YOU to everyone, including some of the artist who helped me out by sending me songs, pictures, and updated information on some of these act's that ruled the South Florida airwaves and clubs during the 80's and early 90's. we'll do it again sometime next year.

Here's a record that was one of the last Freestyle songs to come out of South Florida in the early 90's. Another big hit on power 96. It was during this time that I was growing tired of the freestyle sound, and getting more into the new underground Rave scene that was happening in Miami. It was all about Techno,Trance & House music for me after that. Music was changing and Radio and club's started playing more House tracks (Notice the House influence on this record). I used to run and DJ this hot lil' night called Sanctuary in South Beach and we played everything from Industral, Goth to Rave. To the kids freestyle wasn't the cool thing anymore. My passion for it obviously didn't die but just took a little break. It wasn't until a few years later when Joey Gardner released his Freestyle Greatest Beats compilations that I fell back in love with my music roots. I almost forgot about this track right here, but thanks to Rigo at 305 Disco for helping me refresh my memory.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário