CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

GIRLS IN CONTROL - DIS GIRL 12 SINGLE


What a crazy & sad week it's been. I ended a year long releationship with someone, got really sick all week from food poisoning (Just got back from the hospital), my computer crashed (Finally got it reformat at Apple) and to top it off we lost the beautiful Freestyle diva Sandee just a few days ago(Posted below). Hopefully things will start to look up this week. Here is a special treat that was sent to me by my friend Ivan Diller. I never heard of this song before Ivan sent it, but I'm loving it. Girls in Control were four girls from the Bronx named Denise, Diane, Frances, and Mona. I believe this was the only release the girls had. They performed at several clubs around Manhattan during Freestyle's heyday, including Roseland and also various clubs in California where they were quite popular. The track was written and produced by Michael Garvin and released on Marlo Records in 1989. Thanks Ivan!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário