CHAT POP DANCE DO DJ AMILTON PARCEIRO DO BLOG

sábado, 16 de maio de 2009

TEAZ 2 PLEAZ - I WANT U 12 SINGLE



As I continue with the Miami series, I bring you to a popular South Florida trio which had 9 different girls throughout the years. The ones I remember were the original Cuban girls who went by their stage name of bambi, Yasmin & Monique. Their real names were actually Mary, Betty & Nora, and they released this Ten-Lion Records classic jam in 1988, which was huge hit in Miami. Betty & Nora were actually twin sisters who had a prior underground Freestyle record titled "let me know" under the group name Precious.

Teaz-2-Pleaz went on to release many singles through the years, and a greatest hits compilation. "I Want U" was their biggest hit which peaked at #50 on Billboards Hot Dance Club Play in early 1989. The original Teaz-2 Pleaz was another act I saw perform at Hot Wheels (How many Hot Wheels heads are out there?). The track was produced by Power 96's DJ "Jammin" Johnny Caride & Vic Ten.

I WANT YOU (JAMMIN' IN THE NIGHT MIX)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário